Meet The Masters
Tony and Jonna Mendez are former CIA Intelligence Officers with 52 years of combined service. Both served as the CIA’s Chief of Disguise. On the CIA’s 50th anniversary, Tony was chosen as one of the CIA’s top 50 officers for its first 50 years.
The Mendez’s have written three books, Argo, The Master of Disguise, and Spy Dust which are currently available on this site. These books are highly recommended reading for new recruits in the US Intelligence Community, and are part of the curriculum at Universities and in the Intelligence Community. Read more
- Tony Mendez Awarded Honorary Doctoral Degree From CU-Boulder
- America Abroad Media Awards – A Salute to Films and the Clandestine Services
- ARGO Mastermind Tony Mendez Announces Battle With Parkinson’s Disease, Support For Focused Ultrasound
- ‘Argo’ hero Tony Mendez battling Parkinson’s
- Tony Mendez, real-life ‘Argo’ CIA hero, reveals he has Parkinson’s disease